"Watching Swagbuck TV," and earning points while trimming up the mini blocks before sewing them into the main blocks for dd quilt.
Too hot and humid to do anything else!
I am a British born, living in Canada since May of 1989. My blog is about all aspects of my daily life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Halloween Cross Stitch - Part 2
Sorry it's a day late, but I had yesterday's post already set up and figured I would just leave it. I did manage to finish the first...
-
It's that time of year where I set up my yearly savings pot. I print out the sheet from Medium Sized Family . Click on the name and i...
-
When we were in the Eaton Centre last week, I popped into Indigo Books. They have a huge 2 storey store, so had a look around. As it is a...
4 comments:
I've done my morning jobs,posted a blog,post mopped the floors,wiped the kitchen down, had a stove delivered,collected the mail,scrubbed some cat mats,bottled some (homemade flavoured)vinegar,had lunch... now I'm going to make ice cream, clean the bathroom and then, I don't know.
I love the heat!
Jane x
I have been puttering outside and indoors . I don't mind the heat during the day just not at night . But looks like you have been busy in the nice cool where you like it and that's what matters . Thanks for sharing. Have a good day !
Looks like a great way to multitask! :)
I have my netbook down by my sewing machine and watch stuff when I can...sometimes it is all I can do to listen. But am glad to be able to do either.
Post a Comment