We don't get our flyers until Saturday now, which is a pain. So I now look online so I can plan my grocery shopping trip.
Sorting out what coupons I want to use:
Quilt club today, so picked out a few goodies for myself:
More things to keep me busy.......
I am a British born, living in Canada since May of 1989. My blog is about all aspects of my daily life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Halloween Cross Stitch - Part 2
Sorry it's a day late, but I had yesterday's post already set up and figured I would just leave it. I did manage to finish the first...
-
It's that time of year where I set up my yearly savings pot. I print out the sheet from Medium Sized Family . Click on the name and i...
-
When we were in the Eaton Centre last week, I popped into Indigo Books. They have a huge 2 storey store, so had a look around. As it is a...
4 comments:
Aren't those little tiny charm packs sweet!! Looks like some fun stuff to keep you off the streets
OH I just bought myself that ruler too!! I'm waiting for it in the mail though! Can't wait to get it!! Will have to invest in some patterns eventually if I can figure them out on my own.. enjoy your goodies!! :)
Hi Gill
haven't looked in for quite a while but good to see you are still blogging. Hope all well with you. A x
That charm pack really is tiny...will be watching to see what you do with it.
Post a Comment