Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Thank you Canada Post........

I was whining on the other week about Canada Post changing our mailing address, which included us having a new postal code.  Called the insurance on Tuesday and we now have to pay an extra $229 a year on our car insurance.  Luckily for everyone I am sick so neither have the energy or the motivation to yell at anyone about this.  It bloody well sucks though.

I have some sort of ear, nose and throat thing going on.  Mainly ears and throat, and I feel as though someone has sucked the energy right out of me.  Which is a shame as Tuesday afternoon turned out to be nice and I wanted to go outside.

Things are starting to change outside and the trees are starting to come alive:
Now to hope I return to the land of the living soon!!!

I have posted another book review here if you are interested.

14 comments:

Boopnut said...

We had two Spring-like days. The sun was out and it was a tad warmer, but the wind was not welcoming. Supposed to have snow again on Friday. Hope you feel better soon.

Buttons Thoughts said...

Oh Gill hope your feeling better soon. It is going to warm up soon and you will be outside enjoying that making everything feel much better. Hug B

Anonymous said...

Wow, your trees are way ahead of ours here in the Maritimes. I guess your insurance must be going up because your new address assigns you to a larger/more populated area? I hope you feel better soon.

Cath said...

Hope you feel better soon Gill.
Take care .X

onesimplefarmgirl2 said...

Spring allergies cold.The hint....buds are on the trees.

Jane and Chris said...

So, that cup of tea on Monday didn't help? Feel better soon. Have you had your tonsils out?
Jane x

Sandi McBride said...

poor girl....hope you are up and about soon...I have enjoyed my gardening so much....due to surgery missed last Spring and Summer completely...ah,the planting...I hope you will soon be enjoying the great outdoors.
Sandi

Gill - That British Woman said...

I have had my tonsils out and am on allergy pills already since last week, as that's what dh said.

Gill

Gill - That British Woman said...

thanks everyone was your concern....

Debby said...

Aww, feel better SOON!!

~Carla~ said...

Oh that sucks on all account! Insurance hike and your not feeling good! Maybe allergies kicking in???

DeniseinVA said...

Feel better soon Gill and that's a pretty photo.

Piece by Piece said...

Hope you are feeling better.
The increased insurance makes no sense, but who are we to argue.
Bell Canada!!! always gets my goat, I will never understand them. Occasionally I call to see if they have any promo's or incentives to keep me as a customer. Apparently, because I have "this service and that service" I get a $9.00 discount, so why didn't THEY advise me. UGGGHHHHH
Patricia

bonsaimum said...

I hope you feel better soon. :)

Hotel Stay - Dinner

As part of our hotel stay the kids had booked us dinner, breakfast and afternoon tea. Here is what we ate at dinner.  Everything was spot on...