Thursday, April 11, 2013

Nothing much to talk about....

I am a weary one at the moment, not helped by the weather.  So I think I'll show you this weeks Home of the week, instead of tomorrow.

I actually like this week's "Home of the Week," the price is crazy though at $1.65 million and for that you get a semi?  I often wonder where they come up with these prices.  I guess it's all to do with location?  Regardless I would like a lot more property and land for that price.  Cute coach house though?

The "
Condo of the Week," is a nice big Condo with a big price tag to go with it at $1.75 million.  It's to white and sterile for me though, I would be terrified of making a mess or spilling something.

We are going to the Drawing For Art Show tonight, so it will be a late night for us; possibly made even later by the bad weather we are expecting.  We are expecting ice pellets and freezing rain.  I just wish the weather would actually make up its mind what it wants to do at the moment!!!!

Sorry it's short and sweet today, I could just do with going back to bed and sleeping the morning away!!!

6 comments:

Fishcake_random said...

I can't say I'm blown away by the first house. It seems really bland and cold to me for some reason.

I'm not impressed by the condo either. Every piece of furniture in it is either oversize novelty furniture or those rooms are teeny tiny! I couldn't sit that close to the tv in the photo with the grey corner sofa.

x x

Jane and Chris said...

This weather sucks.
Jane x

Buttons Thoughts said...

Oh I would love to go to that art show hope the weather cooperates for you. We are supposed to just get rain I think. B

Buttons Thoughts said...

Oh I would love to go to that art show I do hope the weather co-operates. We are expecting just rain I think. Have fun be careful B

Rose said...

At least the home of the week feels like a home...the condo just feels sort of strange to me, though I don't really mind the bedrooms. But those first few pics where everything is white...I just could not stand that. I just really do not like it.

Cathy said...

Hello Gill
It would be 'townies' who would be drawn to the 'home of the week'- but all those bedrooms and only one car spot! Might be a case of overnight visitors needing a cab to get anywhere!
Doesn't look the best of areas, is it a trendy place? I had a little look on a google map, went down the alley way at the side of the block and looked at the back of the house - another alley way with the garage at the rear and all those huge buildings surrounding it, one of which is what looks like a huge multi story public car park. Can't say it appealed to me.
Hope you get some energy soon - look what spinach did for Popeye - might be the time to have some with your dinner lol
Take care
Cathy

Cathy @ Still Waters

Hotel Stay

First of all thank you for all your birthday wishes.  Each and every one of them was greatly appreciated.  The kids bought me/us an overnigh...