Monday, April 29, 2013

Another quilt block:

This month's quilt block is a Pinwheel Variation:
We have decided I will make dd quilt with this block as she likes it, as I do and it's not a difficult block to make.  Just need to remember to iron your seams the right way and match your seams up.  I just need to order some cream material as the background material from Fabric Spot.

I have made a start on the rabbit cross stitch (the photo turned sorry) :

One of the things you have to remember is that the back has to be as neat as the front.  I am mediocre to say the least at keeping my back as neat as my front!!!
Still feel as though someone has just sucked the energy right out of me.  I did manage to clean the bbq, so that was a good job, jobbed.  I also got two big loads of laundry washed and dried outside.  Plus got the bathrooms cleaned and our bed changed.  Also took off one of dh's blankets and turned off the heating!!  Not sure how long the last two things will last as I know dh feels the cold.

5 comments:

bonsaimum said...

I like the quilt block. Will look lovely when it's all finished. :)

Buttons Thoughts said...

Oh I love the quilt block Gill and the last photo of your grand daughter on your last post. Hope you are feeling better. B

Jane and Chris said...

Put the heating back on...it's chilly today!
Jane x

~Carla~ said...

The quilt block looks perfect!! I LOVE that bunny!! Who makes those cross stitch kits you bought, Gill???

Rose said...

Sounds like you got a lot done! I like the quilt block, and the cross-stitch.

Hotel Stay - Dinner

As part of our hotel stay the kids had booked us dinner, breakfast and afternoon tea. Here is what we ate at dinner.  Everything was spot on...