Monday, March 25, 2024

Crafting update.........

It's been a lot cooler this past week with even some snow.  It is melting, but its not been Spring-like that's for sure.  The temperatures are going to climb this week again; for how long who knows?  Anyhow updated my temperature cross stich for the week.


I got a puzzle from hubby as part as my birthday gift.  It's a Thomas Kinkade one and not overly easy!!  However, it is a beautiful scene, I wonder if it's based of an actual village?  I don't know much about Thomas Kinkade, do you?  He bought this at WalMart.

It's coming along though, slowly but surely.

What have you been up too craft wise?


7 comments:

Joy said...

Knitting, knitting and more knitting. :-)
Your cross stitch really does show those ups and downs. It's lovely!
xx

Patio Postcards said...

Pretty puzzle picture. I don't know anything about Thomas Kinkade; I have a few scrapping stickers of his art. Crafting wise, I'm been doing a little scrap booking, a few cards made & finally getting around to labeling the year on my album spines.

Magpie's Mumblings said...

I know Thomas Kinkade is quite famous. Every year they issue a lighted house to accompany floral arrangements at Christmas and we've been sending them to our #2 and his family so now they have a nice collection of them. Your puzzle is pretty - lots of hours of enjoyment there.
As for what I've been doing - just finished a landscape and switched gears to making a couple of little outfits for our wee grandie.

My Piece of Earth said...

Like the puzzle picture. I don't know a lot about Thomas Kinkade either.
Craft wise, tidying up my sewing room, hopefully finding just the right fabric to start cutting my own quilt kits and starting a quilt for a great grand daughter.

Karen said...

Three fair isle sweaters on the go. A basket beside each chair in the livingroom, just for variety.

Chris said...

Puzzles but not as challenging as yours. The last one was 1000 pieces and took me a couple of weeks to complete!

Jackie said...

I hope to finish my knitting tonight and if the sun is shining tomorrow, I will be putting in some time cross stitching....Well that is if my back allows me to.

Love that puzzle.

God bless.

{{{SIGH}}}

Tuesday was a mixed bag type of day. Had the appliance repair guy come again to install another circuit board in the fridge.  When hubby got...