Monday, March 11, 2024

Temperature cross stitch and catch up

Here is the latest update on the temperature cross stitch.  Last week was way above normal temperatures and other than on Sunday when it was cold and we had a sprinkle of snow, this week is looking warm as well.



Last week went by in a flash and honestly I don't feel I achieved a lot, other than booking our vacation.

This coming week isn't looking a lot better, as I have a busy week ahead of me.

Monday morning started out rough.  I HATE the time changes, it messes with my whole body clock.  Then when I went into the kitchen the fridge wasn't working.  I swore at that point and later on in the morning spent a delightful 45 minutes on the phone trying to get the warranty folk to sort it out.  Yes it's still under warranty, it's the circuit board that has gone again; despite the fact it was replaced just before Christmas.  The guy is coming out on Wednesday, but he won't do anything as he will have to order parts.  Meanwhile my fridge could turn off anytime, so I dare not put a lot in it.  Yes, it's bloody annoying 😡

I had to go to Walmart to the pharmacy as I thought I had "lost" 80 of hubby's pills.  I thought I was losing the plot on Friday.  Long story short they had shorted me 80 pills, as their inventory was over by 80.  I searched high and low for those bloody pills, as you begin to doubt yourself.

So here I am writing this on Monday lunchtime.  I will try and post through the week and more consistently.  I will also try and catch up with what is going on in your world.  But at this moment I just want to not do anything but read and relax as I feel stressed!!

Hope you have a relaxing week.

6 comments:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

My goodness - you have certainly had some stressors! Wonder why the circuit board would be faulty once again. Must be a problem at the manufacturing level. And you'd think that Walmart would at least have told you they shorted you.

angela said...

Glad you are warming up. I prefer it cold to hot and we have had HOT weather
I’d definitely be like you. Thinking I’d lost the pills. Thank goodness you went to the pharmacy and they were able to give you the missing meds.
I think it’s that time of year. The changing times and season. It affects us all

Jackie said...

Thanks for answering my question about silicon toilet brushes. I just may have to order one.

We have had lovely temperatures, but I noticed they will be falling and after getting rain we will be in the deep freeze once again with snow. Winter just does not want to leave.

God bless.

Linda said...

I am loving DST. It sounds like things are going to be frustrating with the refrigerator. What kind is it. Tommy's refrigerator can't last much longer, and I don't want to buy a dud. The pills missing would drive me crazy.

Joy said...

It sounds like an extremely frustrating start to your week. I hope everything calms down and starts going much better for you. xx

My Piece of Earth said...

A stressful week for sure, hope this one does not prove to be the same.

They don't make anything these days to last even through the warranty period, hoping fridge gets repaired soon.

The time change messy up my body clock too, I am off kilter for several days.

{{{SIGH}}}

Tuesday was a mixed bag type of day. Had the appliance repair guy come again to install another circuit board in the fridge.  When hubby got...