I've been tagged by Karen over at 100 Mile Diet in Calgary. She has a really interesting and informative blog, you should check it out.
Anyhow, I am supposed to tell you 7 amazing things about me. I personally don't think there is anything amazing about me, so I'll tell you 7 things you may not know about me.
1. I am totally clueless when it comes to tools. A screwdriver is a totally foreign object to me, although I do know how to use a hammer!!
2. I am also "mechanically challenged." I put gas in my car and that is it. I blame both my dad and my dh for this problem, as neither took the time to teach me......LOL
3. I cannot barbecue AT ALL, I totally suck at it.......however I can bake and most people say I make good cookies and cakes.
4. I can be quite shy when in a large crowd........to those who know me that's a shocker, but honestly it's true.
5. I carried 2,600 pounds of plaster down two flights of stairs and I have a bad back....oh and I didn't lose a pound in weight.
6. Although I have seen the Full Monty numerous times I still laugh until I nearly pee my pants every time I see it.
7. With dh's help, we have brought up two amazing children, who are a joy and are two very productive young adults, with great careers ahead of them.
So there you go, not amazing things, but sort of interesting things.
I won't tag anyone specifically, but feel free to do it.