I love the taste of onions, and figured its a cheap veggie lets see what you can make with them.
1.Lets start with the classic French Onion Soup
2. Bread and Onion Pudding
3. Peas (green), Onions And Lettuce
4. Onions and Tomatoes
5. Onion Ring Beer Batter
6. TWICE BAKED POTATOES WITH CABBAGE AND ONION
7. BARBECUED ONION WRAP-UPS
8. Vidalia Onion Quiche
9. Onion Foccacia
10. Onion Burgers
11. Onion Flat Bread
12. Creamed Onions
13. Liver and Onions ~ A personal favourite of mine!!!
14. Pepper and Onion Steak over Rice
15. Onion Potato Salad
16. Roots, Ham and Caramelized Onion Pie
17. Canadian Spiced Rhubarb and Onion Relish
18. Caramelized Onion and Canadian Bacon Strata
19. Caramelized Onion, Canadian Bacon, and Egg Sandwiches
20. Indian Restaurant Style Onion Bhaji - Deep Fried Onion Fritters
21. Greeninger Onion Kichel (Sweet Onion Crackers)
22. Onion Soup (Cream Onion Soup)
23. Onion Jam
24. Onion Shortcake
25. Onion Gravy
26. Onion Muffin
27. Outback Steakhouse Bloomin' Onion ~ I have only ever had this once, and I thought it was very greasy?
28. Whole Grilled Onions ~ sounds yummy
29. Onion Pudding
30. Mushroom & Sweet Onion Casserole
31. Baked Chicken with Onion
32. Zucchini With Vidalia Onions with Balsamic Vinegar
33. Sweet Onion Relish
34. Chicken and Sweet Onion Casserole ~ will definitely make this next time I buy chicken breasts
35. Country Fried Steak with Sweet Onion Gravy
36. Pickled Onions
37. Fish with Onion, Tomato and Wine
38. Grilled Onion Butter Cod
39. Fish and Onions in Tomato Sauce
40. Curried Pork with Apples and Onion
41. Onions Baked with Maple Syrup
42. Beef Tenderloin with Spanish Onions
43. Chinese Onion Omelet
44. Stuffed Spanish Onions
45. Family Sirloin Steak with Mushrooms and Onions
46. Pork Tenderloin with Caramelized Onions and Apple
47. Squash and Caramelized Onion Lasagna ~ I can see me making this recipe when my butternut squash is ready, it sound really good......
48. Onion Pot Roast another great recipe for the Fall
49. Caramelized Onion Pie with Rice Crust ~ I'm personally not keen on rice crusts, but this recipe looks okay.
50. Hearty Onion Soup
51. Corn Muffins with Green Onions
So there you go a mix of recipes. I hope you find time to try the odd recipe.
Next week, its Broccoli.