from the wedding.
Dd and her dear Uncle Pete, thought this was a super photo:
The dessert at the wedding, tarte tartin:
I have a lot more photos, but just haven't had the time to go through them all.
My mother and I, along with dd are going to the Women's Show today for a break, so should have photos from there.
I am a British born, living in Canada since May of 1989. My blog is about all aspects of my daily life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Binge watched this on the weekend..............
Thoroughly enjoyed it, though it showed how some countries don't seem to want to play nice with one another, despite being on the same s...
-
It's that time of year where I set up my yearly savings pot. I print out the sheet from Medium Sized Family . Click on the name and i...
-
When we were in the Eaton Centre last week, I popped into Indigo Books. They have a huge 2 storey store, so had a look around. As it is a...


5 comments:
After the hellish week you just had, I am sure a "break" is indeed in order.
Great picture of your daughter. She looks a lot like you. Hugs
That is a great photo of dd and her uncle and that dessert look scrumptious! Have a fun day today, you deserve it!
Lovely photo of dd with Uncle Peter. Her dress was beautiful!!! Dessert looks good too. Thanks for sharing the wedding pictures Gill.
Love the wedding pics!
Tarte tatin with ice cream for a big gang?! Wow, that's not an easy feat!
Hope you enjoyed time spent at the show today :-)
Post a Comment