Thursday, October 10, 2019

My new best friend...........

and I love her too bits:

I am talking about my google home!  I love to listen to music while I am sewing.  I have a free spotify account so I can access a lot of music.  I guess if I paid for an upgraded spotify account I could listen to more, but so far this works well.

One thing though, I have bluetooth in my car, and am forever pressing the button in the car and saying:

"ok Google call so, and so!"

Which obviously my bluetooth doesn't understand at all.

I am sure my google home can do more, so if anyone has one, what do you use yours for?

6 comments:

William Kendall said...

I'll admit, I would never want one of those.

Frugally challenged said...

I've got an Amazon Echo and dear Alexa tells me bedtime stories! Sheer luxury - Winnie the Pooh Read by the wonderful Alan Bennett) sends me to sleep! And if I wake in the night Alexa tells me the time and she will read me a good murder if I ask her nicely.

Winifred said...

I don't have a Google or an Alexa & I can'tstand Cortana asking me to ask her a question when I load my laptop. Think I'm a Luddite Gill.

I listen to music in the car but I've stopped listening to music in the house & when I'm alone there's no telly either just a lovely peaceful silence. Think I'm getting old!

Chris said...

I don't have google home or Bluetooth so can't help. I don't even have a cell phone! I am the original luddite.

Anne in the kitchen said...

I have an echo in the kitchen and the bedroom (we did not purchase but one, the other was a corporate gift. We like to listen to the rainstorm as we go to sleep, though ocean sounds are also nice.

Jackie said...

I have a Google mini in my sewing room and love asking it to play music for me or tell me a joke. Enjoy yours.

God bless.

{{{SIGH}}}

Tuesday was a mixed bag type of day. Had the appliance repair guy come again to install another circuit board in the fridge.  When hubby got...