Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Busy preparing for a craft show (photo heavy).

I am participating in a craft show on Thursday evening at a local high school.  Cost me $30 and I have to bring my own table 😁

Anyhow thought I'd share some photos of with you of some things I will be taking, more to show you the fabric patterns.  My biggest sellers are produce bags I have both fruit and veggie prints, but just showing you some of the veggie prints.  I sell these for $20 for a set of three bags.

 Love this pea print.
Soup bowl cozies, I sell these at $15 per pair:

Dogs
 Cats
 Tula Pink Owl/Moth with abstract print reverse
 Mushroom with grey reverse
 Tula Pink Froggies, with abstract purple/blue/green reverse
 Dragonfly and Waterlily, with coordinating reverse
Made some more Knitting Bags, but only have two left to take to the show:

Knitting words with bright green leaves lining
 Pink sheep with green lining.
I have many more things I am taking this is just a peek!!

They are all listed on my Facebook site: Appleby Lane

5 comments:

Jenn Jilks said...

I hope you have an amazing show. Your things are beautiful!

Chris said...

I'm not sure what a soup bowl cozie is but they are lovely.

Karen said...

Your fabric choices are something!

Jackie said...

You have wonderful items to sell. I hope all goes well for you.

God bless.

William Kendall said...

Wonderfully done!

Hotel Stay

First of all thank you for all your birthday wishes.  Each and every one of them was greatly appreciated.  The kids bought me/us an overnigh...