Monday, October 28, 2019

October 28th and no jacket required........

I have been out in the garden raking leaves and got so hot that I had to take my fleece jacket off and finish my gardening in my t-shirt.  I am guessing this will be it for nice warm weather.  We did have some snow forecast for the end of the week, but I see it has changed to rain, which is perfectly fine by me!!

We had a hard frost on the weekend, plus a lot of rain, so it resulted in a lot of leaves falling.  Now I don't know about you, but I prefer to rake leaves when the weather is nicer, even though they were wet.

 Good exercise and didn't take too long.  Also raked up the leaves by the sewer drain and some in the back and side yards. 
 Looks a lot better but that other tree has to drop it's leaves yet.  Look how blue the sky is, it's a wonderful day out there for the end of October.

4 comments:

Chris said...

Same here although I didn't have my jacket off as I was working in the shade. Still lots more leaves to fall so another raking will likely be required!

William Kendall said...

I suspect we've seen the last of the really warm days here.

Beautiful shots.

Jackie said...

I wish. Here it is -7 C and feels like -18 C and snow is falling. I think winter has arrived on the Canadian prairies and just might be here to stay.

God bless.

Anonymous said...

In Colorado it is snowing. Today another 6 to 12 and cold. This is early for this weather.

{{{SIGH}}}

Tuesday was a mixed bag type of day. Had the appliance repair guy come again to install another circuit board in the fridge.  When hubby got...