1. There were a lot of pink and sparkly things there.........dd is neither having pink or sparkly things.......
2. Dd got enough flyers to sink a ship for all sorts of products........most will be going in the garbage bin!!
3. There were cake samples...YEAH!!! Made sure I sampled all the cake samples!!
4. You could spend a small bloody fortune on a wedding if you're not careful.
5. There were limo buses that were like disco's on wheels, very over the top.
6. The flower arrangements were stunning and way over the top....
7. Did I mention there were cake samples!!!
8. Dd set up her gift registry, she only picked out a couple of things, so she could take advantage of getting a $25 gift card for free. She will complete the gift registry process with her fiance at a later date.
9. Dd found a couple of people she would like to use for the wedding all depending on the deals she can negotiate with them.
10. Saw a lot of gorgeous cakes, and managed to force myself to taste the samples!!!
11. Dd filled out all sorts of ballets, so will be inundated with emails and phone calls for the next few months now and will probably win squat!!!
All in all I thoroughly enjoyed my first ever Bridal Show. We didn't stop for the fashion show, as my feet were killing me and dd knows what gown she wants. There were a few dresses but knowing what dd wants we were not really interested in them.