Tuesday, July 27, 2010

That bloody tractor is broken AGAIN.........

and this time it wasn't me that broke it..........

Actually all that's wrong with it, is the battery is flat in it, as ds left it switched on and flattened the battery.  So now we have to go and buy a bloody battery charger for it.  Meanwhile the lawn looks like a hay field again.

I don't know, that lawn tractor will be the death of me.  So I guess on my "day off" on Tuesday I will spend the day cleaning the house and doing laundry again instead of cutting the grass.  At least it's a bit cooler with temps in the low to mid 30's with the humidity, so that's a blessing.

Otherwise things are quiet around the Acreage.  Oh, dh did pick up a new garage door for $165.  It says on the instructions that it take's between 9 to 12 hours to install it????  What the heck...........told him he could install it when my brother is here..........I bet my brother would love that....not!!


Meanwhile must nag encourage dh to get the closets finished so I can get the bedroom and bathroom decorated before he arrives, otherwise he is going to have to sleep in a foot of dust in the bedroom.  Oh and Molly has decided she likes to sleep in the spare bedroom bed, under the covers no less when we are not in.  So along with all the dust there is the dog hair as well......nice or what!

Welcome to "Chez Acreage," the hotel will all the added bonuses: wildlife, super clean rooms, and great meals (get you're own or starve!!), and staff who cater to your every need ;0)

5 comments:

MyBulletinBoard said...

Just as soon as I saw the title, I said to myself, "It is NOT her fault!" . . . . . . .And your hotel has a mascot/foot warmer, too. Pretty nifty!

Liz, awake in The Republic

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

You and that tractor really do have a love hate relationship going don't you? :-))
My brother is visiting me. I worked to make everything perfect for him and then thought he probably wouldn't notice. First thing when he walked in he said "everything looks nice!" His Mom raised him right!!! Enjoy your day Gill!!

mommanator said...

hey cant ya jump it like a car? guess it doesnt have an alternator though. just seems like ya should and then when you're driving it around it shoul;d build up the charge?? just remember I am a woman LOL

Anonymous said...

I think that's so nice that the dog has her own room with a bed and covers to sleep under. Don't tell my dog, or he'll insist on the same treatment!

Karine said...

Oh dear, the exact same thing happened with my grandparents' golf cart once. They left it on and forgot to plug it in and the it flat out dead the next morning when they wanted to go out and play their round of golf!

As for Molly in the bed...I make sure to clean my bed off before my sweetheart comes over in the summer, because one of my two cats likes to curl up beisde me and her hair really shows up on my flannel blanket!

{{{SIGH}}}

Tuesday was a mixed bag type of day. Had the appliance repair guy come again to install another circuit board in the fridge.  When hubby got...