Friday, January 26, 2024

Weekly Savings Challenge....Update

 

Now as you can see I have completed two more squares, the $51 square is also crossed off.  I find it rewarding to see those squares crossed off.  I leave the money in the jar, as I feel it will get "lost" in the bank amongst our other money.

There is a reason why I am saving this particular amount, which I will explain at the end of the year.  

I have read a number of books over this month and managed to review them over at my book review blog, here.

4 comments:

jan said...

I printed off the savings challenge. I'm putting the money in savings instead of a jar. I figured I might as well earn interest on it.

Jackie said...

Must print off that savings challenge to start next month. Won't save as much, but every little bit helps in the long run.

God bless.

Magpie's Mumblings said...

If I wasn't already tucking $100/month away in savings I would do this. Hoping, once our car is paid off, to increase the monthly amount by what we've been paying on the car.

Sharon said...

Well done on the savings!

{{{SIGH}}}

Tuesday was a mixed bag type of day. Had the appliance repair guy come again to install another circuit board in the fridge.  When hubby got...