Monday, January 22, 2024

Another week down with the temperature chart

 

It was a colder week this past week.  There is even a purple in there as last Friday our high was -13oC.  Honestly though it was in the minus 20's with the windchill, it was nippy cold.  This week will be hot for this time of the year with temperatures on the plus side a couple of days.

We can't complain here in Southern Ontario as this year has been so mild, which in turn makes the winter feel shorter.  January has been a fast month for me.  It's February I detest as that's when we get some nasty weather.

On the flip side I love September and October as those are perfect temperatures to my mind and the air feels so much fresher.

What's your favourite month of the year?

7 comments:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

I'm with you in detesting February. By the time it gets here it seems the winter has dragged on and on and then there's still March (and probably some of April) to go.

My Piece of Earth said...

I dislike February weather also, even though it is the shortest month, it always seems to be the longest.

The only consolation, it is staying lighter in the evenings.

Anne in the kitchen said...

I love October because it usually (but not always) provides some relief from our unbearable summers

Jackie said...

I really dislike March as that is when we can get some major blizzards.

We are warming up here as well, which will give us a break before the cold hits once again and it surely will.

God bless.

angela said...

I love spring and autumn for their lovely days and chilly nights.
But when we live we can have five seasons in a day!
We always say if you don’t like the weather. Wait five minutes.
Stay warm

Sharon said...

That is such a great idea for a cross stitch! I love Spring and Autumn, not too hot, not too cold and lovely colours.

Joy said...

I love the idea of a temperature chart - so clever. It will be great to see how it grows through the year. xx

{{{SIGH}}}

Tuesday was a mixed bag type of day. Had the appliance repair guy come again to install another circuit board in the fridge.  When hubby got...