Sunday, January 7, 2024

One week down

 and here is the progress.  It is going to be blue's and greens this month.  We are actually having hotter than normal temperatures for this time of year.  I am just doing the daily high without the windchills.  In the summer it will be the same without the humidity.

I can't do the back stitch around each month until the month has finished.  However, I did a little so you can see it will pop when finished.
I don't have it in a hoop or frame as I am doing a little at a time.
Pulled out some more fabric and threads to start on another project for Christmas 2024.

I am also in the middle of a puzzle I got from Christmas.  It's proving harder than it looks!!


2 comments:

Jackie said...

OHhh, this is going to look so very nice.

Enjoy your nice temperatures, we are heading down in that area.

God bless.

Magpie's Mumblings said...

I like this way of doing a temperature project because it's not a huge commitment to time or materials.

{{{SIGH}}}

Tuesday was a mixed bag type of day. Had the appliance repair guy come again to install another circuit board in the fridge.  When hubby got...