Friday, September 29, 2017

The verdict is in............

It's Bronchitis, no wonder I can't flipping breathe.  The good news is that the weather has turned cooler and the humidity has gone, so that does help with the breathing.  Always helps to have a visual, don't you think!!

I have now been prescribed "horse pills" for a week.  The first lot he prescribed as per the pharmacist could react with my heart not in a positive way, so this is the second lot.  Tomorrow (30th) is the one year anniversary of when I ended up in hospital with blood clots on my lungs, so really don't want to go down that path again.

The one and only good thing about this whole being sick thing is it is keeping my weight down as I can't do any walking at the moment.  The whole walking and breathing thing is a bit tricky at the moment😎 I am down 23 1/2 lbs now since the end of June and can see a difference in my clothes now which is good.

Hoping I feel a lot better by Monday and can start walking again, fingers crossed!!

11 comments:

mamasmercantile said...

Sorry to hear about your illness, hope you feel better soon.

slugmama said...

I hope you feel better soon. It's always something when we get older, isn't it? ;-)
Congrats on the weight lose and feeling better....well, when not having bronchitis. 8-)

T'Pol said...

Wishing you a super fast recovery Gill.

Karen said...

Oh gosh, isn't that a horrible affliction. It seems to be quite rampant in my family but I'm sure thankful I don't have it.

barbara woods said...

hope they work fast for you, hugs

Frugally challenged said...

Look after yourself!

William Kendall said...

Get as much rest as you can.

angela said...

Here in the land down under we had a shocking flu this winter. Lots of people have died!
I ended up with the flu, after having a flu shot, and had to go on antibiotics. It was settling in my chest. Not a good place for it
I hope you guys don't get it. It was really nasty
Feel much better soon
Good work on the weight loss xxxx

Jackie said...

I hope you get better very soon. Take care of yourself.

God bless.

Boyett-Brinkley said...

Bronchitis is the worst! Take care of yourself and you will be right as rain soon! And don't try to start the exercising too quickly.

Jane said...

Isn't the cooler weather a breath of fresh air? :) The heat was killing me too! I wonder if the huge changes in weather resulted in the bronchitis?

Hotel Stay

First of all thank you for all your birthday wishes.  Each and every one of them was greatly appreciated.  The kids bought me/us an overnigh...