Saturday, September 2, 2017

Headbands all finished......

Here are all my headbands finished.  The top three are for the children, the bottom two are for me and dd.  I think I will take the pale green/aqua one for myself.

They were so easy to make and a great way of using up odds and ends of yarn.  Also I know that if Nora loses hers at school it won't matter as they were not expensive to make.

When I was at The Knitting Basket on Thursday a lady saw what I was making and she wanted the "pattern" for them, and bought the same striped pink/grey yarn to make some for her grand children.  

Who knew I was a knitting pattern designer😎  I did warn her how complicated the pattern was!!

For those of you who want the "knitting pattern," you can see it here.

My next knitted project a woolly hat to donate to dd for a charity fundraiser she is organizing for the United Way.

7 comments:

mamasmercantile said...

They are indeed a great way of using oddments of yarn. I crochet some for my families stockings each year.

Winifred said...

They are great! You have been a busy bee!

Jenn Jilks said...

What a lovely project!

angela said...

They look great.
I might make some for the charity pile to use up my odd bods
A new career for you perhaps lol

Janet said...

You should post your pattern on ravelry.com 😉.

Jackie said...

So cute. You did an awesome job.

God bless.

William Kendall said...

You have talent!

Hotel Stay - Dinner

As part of our hotel stay the kids had booked us dinner, breakfast and afternoon tea. Here is what we ate at dinner.  Everything was spot on...