Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Shopping for baby

Another new baby to shop for, no relative though, just a friend of a friend.  Regardless love looking through the baby clothes.  This time it is for a little girl, Kaira (pronounced Kira) and she's a tiny one at just over 4lbs.  So I went to our local Wal-Mart and picked up three outfits in various sizes and a little something else.

Newborn outfit:
 0 - 3 month outfit:
 3 - 6 month outfit:

Then a couple of little rattles that attach to baby's wrists. 
Just enough to say hello little one and to tell the parents we are thinking of them all.  I enjoy buying for babies, do you?

6 comments:

Evelyn said...

sweet Gill! I hate shopping period but I hope someday to shop for grand children so we will see!

mamasmercantile said...

Adorable, a lovely gift. Yes I do love shopping for a new baby.

Boyett-Brinkley said...

yes, I like shopping for babies. I like your selection!

Patricia said...

Yes, I like shopping for babies. I have a great grand daughter due on Thursday.
So many cute things for babies these days.


Patricia

William Kendall said...

Very cute!

Jackie said...

I love shopping for babies and we are going to have a new addition to the extended family very soon. I will get to enjoy a day picking through all the lovely outfits.

You did very well.

God bless.

Hotel Stay - Dinner

As part of our hotel stay the kids had booked us dinner, breakfast and afternoon tea. Here is what we ate at dinner.  Everything was spot on...