Thursday, September 7, 2017

Our Little Man

What can I say about Our Little Man.....he is a bundle of energy, who NEVER listens!!!  He is 3 next week, where has the time gone too?  Just love this little guy.........




His little sister Miss J. didn't come to the play date as she is not walking yet.  She was 15 months at the end of August and is such a petite little girl compared to the others.  Very vocal; but she has to be with having two very vocal siblings and eats like a horse.  I don't have a photo of her to share, so will have to ask for one.  I haven't seen her in a couple of months.




4 comments:

Rose said...

He is a cutie!

Jackie said...

He looks like a bundle of energy. So cute!

God bless.

Winifred said...

My I can't believe he's 3! Great photos.

William Kendall said...

Adorable!

Hotel Stay - Dinner

As part of our hotel stay the kids had booked us dinner, breakfast and afternoon tea. Here is what we ate at dinner.  Everything was spot on...