Monday, April 11, 2011

I laughed so hard I nearly peed my pants.......

This is so funny........please excuse the language in it though......thanks to Linda for posting it on Facebook





I went to church on Sunday, but between me and you I think God was a bit ticked off with me for not going to church in the last six weeks, as the big claps of thunder over the church while the service was going on was enough to rattle the whole church!!!  So I reckon I had better start going more regularly!!

While out and about over the past few days I have seen a number of turkeys out and about.  All females though no male turkeys.  Did you know the male turkey is called a Tom or gobbler or a cock or a stag (in the UK).  The female turkey is called a hen.  Young turkeys are called poults.  Just thought I'd throw that into the mix.......

I have also seen a few llamas.  I didn't realize how popular llamas are, here is a link about them.  They are cute looking creatures, maybe that's what I should raise on our field?  Went to let Molly outside on Saturday night but we both stopped in our tracks when I opened the patio doors, as it sounded like all hell was breaking loose.  The farm dogs were barking like crazy; the coyotes were howling like crazy and the dogs on the next line were all barking.  The farm has cows so I am hoping that the coyotes didn't take one of the calves?  Told Molly to get a move on, as I wasn't too crazy about hanging about outside.  Never a dull moment around here!!!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Gill, Enjoy your blog so much, try to catch you every day. Tell me, do the llamas run free in your area or are they living nearby on a farm. Curious. Bess from MA

Jane and Chris said...

Those videos were hilarious!
During the service yesterday the vicar was saying that we had a leak in the roof and had to decide what measures to take to fix it. As he was listing the options, there came the biggest clap of thunder just as he said "fit a steel roof". We all burst out laughing...we figured that the steel roof got approval!!
Jane x

Janet said...

Thank you for posting that video-can`t remember when I last laughed that much- I could hardly breathe !x

Stella Jones said...

I expect as you listened to the thunder in church, many other people were feeling the same as you were!
Did you find out if a calf was taken? I hope not.

Scrappy quilter said...

Closing is the 15th. It had to be extended. Snow is finally melting and it's suppose to be quite warm today. Yeah!! Hugs

Valerie said...

Hilarious. I was told about Mrs Brown's Big Shock but never got round to seeing it. I'll have to use it on a future blog.

Mary Ann Tate said...

OMG....I almost split my sides laughing...too funny.

Kim said...

And young Tom is called a Jake. I know this because my husband & son are turkey hunters.

Also, God must have been pissed with me too as we had LOTS of thunder right over our house - probably because I have never been to Church LOL

Those clips are great - what show is that?

Lib said...

Lol
I think a male turkey is called Tom.
The goats you ask about are walking in our driveway.
Have agreat wk.
Blessins',Lib

angela said...

Fecking Brilliant!
Thanks for the laugh. My tummy hurts now.

Evelyn said...

too funny!

{{{SIGH}}}

Tuesday was a mixed bag type of day. Had the appliance repair guy come again to install another circuit board in the fridge.  When hubby got...