So here goes:
- It makes picking up Molly's poop a whole lot easier, as it's frozen........seriously this was my number one reason why I may like the snow.
- Christmas isn't Christmas without a bit of snow on the ground.
- If we get enough dh won't have to go to work...........though knowing dh he will still try and get to work..........there is a whole other rant I could go on here, but won't.
- When sitting in front of the fire and watching the snow flutter down it is pretty.....I guess....
- Canada wouldn't be Canada without a bucket load of snow, and I love living in Canada, so I need to suck it up and get on with it!! AND STOP WHINING ON ABOUT IT!!
This is a classic Christmas carol:
Thursday's cookie is called Polvorones or Walnut Meltaways, they are a Mexican Wedding cookie. I don't remember having these before, but they do sound familiar. They are a maybe for me to make, how about you?