Friday, June 20, 2008

How Financially Fit are you?

I was over at the Money Saving Mom blog and she was talking about this quiz on how financially fit are you.

Its interesting and I of course took the quiz. We scored 96% and received an A grade. Which I thought wasn't bad. A couple of places where we scored low was on our credit rating, I have no idea what our credit rating is, and lost points there. Its not something I have really thought about, as we pay all our bills on time etc, so I am assuming we have a great credit score, am I assuming too much here?

We have worked hard over the years though and cut back here and there so that we are debt free, other than our mortgage. However there is always room for improvement.

Why don't you take the quiz and see how you do and see if there are areas where you need to improve? Let me know how you do?

No comments:

Hotel Stay - Dinner

As part of our hotel stay the kids had booked us dinner, breakfast and afternoon tea. Here is what we ate at dinner.  Everything was spot on...