Friday, June 20, 2008

FOF June 20th..........

Only wanted a couple of things at A & P today, and actually found it a struggle to get anything for free, they seem to have cleaned up???? I did however get the three things which was worth $12.47. I spent $16.07, and had coupons worth $49.33, $5 off Pita Break pita breads, they send you a $5 off coupon twice a year. There is also a US site as well. I had another six FPC for Live Active cheese worth $6.39 each, I think I can start a store with the cheese, plus I got a FPC in the mail for Astro BioBest Max Immunite, probiotic yogurt drink, that is also worth $5.99.

So all in all I spent $16.07, and I walked out of the store with $77.87 of food.

6 comments:

AmyK said...

It's so neat to see all the stuff you get free/cheap. Super!

Gill - That British Woman said...

thanks Amy, some days are easier than others finding the FOF stuff!

EJ said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Gill - That British Woman said...

I removed "E" comment, as "E" doesn't seem to want us to look at their blog???? When "E" gives us access to their blog, then I am more than willing to let them post on my blog, fair is fair!!!

That Mom Kelly said...

That is amazing! I love to see when you get stuff and read about the great deals!

EJ said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

{{{SIGH}}}

Tuesday was a mixed bag type of day. Had the appliance repair guy come again to install another circuit board in the fridge.  When hubby got...