Thursday, February 29, 2024

I Turned this Abandoned Fairytale Tiny House into an Elegant 2 Bed Home

Now obviously I personally didn't do this, but I discovered a lady who makes YouTube video's showing how she would redesign, abandoned buildings etc.  She is super creative and as I love looking at home designs, this was right up my alley of interest. 




I must say though I really enjoyed this video and this design could be very usable in inner cities:

I hope you enjoy these video's let me know what you think.

3 comments:

Joy said...

Thanks very much. I'll watch them later on today. I do like that sort of thing. xx

Jackie said...

I need to watch these as I really love seeing what people would do with abandoned buildings or even old buildings that just need a bit of loving.

God bless.

Magpie's Mumblings said...

What fun to see! I've always been fascinated by miniatures so that added an additional element of enjoyment.

{{{SIGH}}}

Tuesday was a mixed bag type of day. Had the appliance repair guy come again to install another circuit board in the fridge.  When hubby got...