The snow bank is actually smiling at us now!!!
Here are some flower shots from the Canada Blooms show. This year's theme was "WILD!"
I am a British born, living in Canada since May of 1989. My blog is about all aspects of my daily life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Binge watched this on the weekend..............
Thoroughly enjoyed it, though it showed how some countries don't seem to want to play nice with one another, despite being on the same s...
-
It's that time of year where I set up my yearly savings pot. I print out the sheet from Medium Sized Family . Click on the name and i...
-
When we were in the Eaton Centre last week, I popped into Indigo Books. They have a huge 2 storey store, so had a look around. As it is a...













3 comments:
Bikinis...just what we need in today's -15C!
That's not a smile...it's an evil grin...watch your back.
Jane x
Not too amused here either, as the snow is coming down very heavy here this morning.
A rather unusual bikini!
That snowbank's quite pleased with itself.
Post a Comment