Wednesday, February 25, 2009

50 + 1 Mango Recipes......

Thought we'd do Mangoes this week.. It's not a fruit I go out and buy very often, but I do like it.

1. Mango Crisp

2. Mango Mousse

3. Mango Mini Muffins

4. Mango Chutney

5. Jamaican Jerk Chicken Salad

6. Margarita Salsa

7. Fresh Mango Cobbler

8. Grilled Chicken with Melon in Pasta Shells

9. Tropical Mango Mousse Cups

10. Broccoli Mango Salad

11. Grilled Tilapia with Mango Salsa

12. Curried Quinoa Salad with Mango

13. Mango Shake

14. Mango Smoothie

15. Morning Mango Smothie

16. Mango Frozen Yogurt

17. Blueberry Mango Terrine

18. Mango and Pork Skewers

19. Pickled Mango Relish

20. Mango Melon Salad

21. Raspberry Mango Soup

22. Silky Mango Yogurt Mousse

23. Mango Muffins

24. Strawberries 'n' Mango Muffins

25. Mango Muffins II

26. Mango Pie

27. White Chocolate and Mango Cake

28. MANGO KEY LIME POUND CAKE WITH EQUAL

29. Mango Coffee Cake

30. Mango Cake

31. Mango Upside Down Cake

32. Quick Mango Rum Cake

33. Mango Dream Cake

34. Tropical Trifle

35. Ultimate Cheesecake

36. Blender Mango Cheesecake

37. Mango Nut Bread

38. Mango Cookies

39. Mango Lassi

40. Blueberry pancakes with mango butter and cream

41. Mango and Coconut Puddings

42. Baked mango & passionfruit cheesecake

43. Mango, Chive and Prawn Cases

44. Coconut prawns with mango mayonnaise

45. Little Mango Cakes

46. Mango & raspberry shortbread stacks

47. Coconut Mango Cake

48. Mango & lemongrass tart with coconut pastry

49. Chicken and mango rice paper rolls

50. Lemon and coconut syrup cake with mango, pineapple and passionfruit

51. Mango and Yogurt Pops

Quite a variety of recipes there. Hope there are a couple of recipes you would like to try.

Nutritional Info.

Next week, blueberries.

8 comments:

SILVER said...

Mango is really one of my favourites.. it's really nice to see a whole list of great ideas what we can do with this marvellous fruit.

Smiles,

Silver
from One day at a Time/ Reflection

MyBulletinBoard said...

Gill, I'm amazed! I can't even imagine anybody wondering about one recipe for mangoes, let alone coming up with 51! that's wild.

Laurieluc said...

Your site is really neat--I logged in to see your Watery Wednesday--very nice, by the way and I found your recipes--I can't wait to poke around a little bit!

Laurie

DeniseinVA said...

You've hit on one of our favorite fruits. We love mango. Hubs has memories of the smell of them from his childhood in Puerto Rico, and we love Mango with Sticky Rice when we go to our favorite Thai Restaurant. I'm going to have to try these out. Thanks Gill.

Winifred said...

Thanks for these Gill. I absolutely love mangoes. I'm usually lazy and just either eat them or put them in a fruit salad. Well that's if my grandson doesn't get to them first. He's daft about them.

Sandi McBride said...

Mango Melon salad is one of my favorite fruit salads...but I don't really need a recipe to eat them, either lol...thanks for sharing!
Sandi

Gill - That British Woman said...

thanks for all your comments...

Gill

Patty said...

When I was growing up, we called a green pepper a mango. It wasn't until I was grown that I knew a mango was a fruit and those things we called mangoes were green peppers. LOL In fact our son said after he had moved to Fl, he went into a super market and was looking for some mangoes, they showed him and he said, no that's not what I want, I want those things that look green, and the salesperson said, you're from Ohio aren't you. LOL So perhaps that was just something people from Ohio called them. Because my Mom fixed stuffed mangoes, not stuffed peppers. LOL

{{{SIGH}}}

Tuesday was a mixed bag type of day. Had the appliance repair guy come again to install another circuit board in the fridge.  When hubby got...