Wednesday, January 8, 2020

New Restaurant..........

When we went to the DIY store this weekend, we noticed a new business had opened close to it.  This one:


I was so excited to think there was a new Vegetarian restaurant opening.  I hadn't heard of this one, so Googled it to see what was on the menu.  

Imagine my surprise to discover it is a Cannabis store😲  So I guess I won't be getting anything to eat there!!

Mind you according to the press blurb they maybe could supply frozen yogurt!!

"One Plant was created as a joint venture between cannabis company Aleafia Health Inc. and the Serruya family, who are best known for creating the Yogen Früz yogurt outlets."



6 comments:

barbara woods said...

what is our world coming to?

lorie said...

They will have edibles lol.

Chris said...

That's so interesting. Perhaps they could branch out to include cannabis laced meals.

Jackie said...

I would have thought it was a vegetarian place as well. Are edibles legal where you are? They still are not legal here.

God bless.

Jenn Jilks said...

That's fun! I'm on medical marijuana to sleep. it really helps!
This is a fun post.

William Kendall said...

I don't see myself going in there.

{{{SIGH}}}

Tuesday was a mixed bag type of day. Had the appliance repair guy come again to install another circuit board in the fridge.  When hubby got...