Monday, August 21, 2017

Busy Bee......

It seems to be all go at the moment, with one thing or another.  I did do this to the chalk board in the kitchen:



I can guess we all feel like doing this sometimes?

I purchased some walking/hiking poles from Mountain Warehouse.  These ones.  I had a go with them on Saturday and there is an art to using them I have discovered.  I got quite a workout.  I will have to keep practicing to get competent in using them.

Had a pretty good week with my walking.  My week is Sunday to Saturday and last week I did the following:

Miles Walked: 40.97
Steps Walked: 96,689
Minutes Exercised: 616
Floors Climbed: 173
Weight Lost: 0

I am not impressed with the weight loss, BUT I WILL NOT GIVE UP.  Onwards and upwards as they say!







6 comments:

Jenn Jilks said...

Well done!

William Kendall said...

Good for you.

Jackie said...

Very well done!!

God bless.

Jane said...

I don't lose weight usually when I do my long distance walks. But that's because at the end of each day I down a couple of pints and have a hearty meal :) And I carry lots of snacks with me to keep my energy up while walking. I just tell myself I'm building muscle which weighs more than fat. That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

Winifred said...

My goodness that's amazing. What's eben more amazing is there's been no weight loss. Has all the walking increased your appetite?

Patricia said...

Hi Gill: I have been reading you blogs, way to go. I purchased a fitbit yesterday and started this afternoon. I didn't realize how much walking I had to do for 10,000 steps.
Hope to loose some weight, not that I am that much over the desired poundage, but as the years go by those ounces add up to 5 - 10 pounds in no time.
Patricia

Hotel Stay - Dinner

As part of our hotel stay the kids had booked us dinner, breakfast and afternoon tea. Here is what we ate at dinner.  Everything was spot on...