- My overall health has improved.
- I have lost weight.
- I am sleeping better.
- I am meeting people; generally the same ones every day. We always say a quick hello or a few words as we pass one another.
- I am seeing more wildlife which is always a plus. We have so many rabbits around here.
- My leg muscles seem so much stronger with walking up and down the hills.
- Although I still puff and pant I don't feel as though I am going to die after doing a three mile walk😎
- With losing the weight and walking I have stopped taking one of my prescription pill's. I am hoping to cut another one out in the next few months.
However with saying all that on Tuesday morning, my legs felt like a hundred pounds each. I was having an off day, but did still manage to walk.
My stats for Tuesday:
- Steps walked: 10,800
- Floors climbed: 19
- Minutes exercised: 57
- Miles walked: 4.58
We are half way through the month of August and I am "hoping" to lose another 6 lbs before the end of the month. I seem to have reached a "plateau" at the moment and can't move over a certain weight; so I need every bit of encouragement I can get.