- Paint ceilings and walls in basement. Biggish job, but doable. I hope to get a good start on the trim, but that all depends on dh, as it's all to put up.
- Knit 31 Hexagons for my beekeeper's quilt. That's one per day and doable.
- Reduce spending.
- Have no MacDonald's coffee or muffins Monday through Friday. It's getting an annoying habit popping out to WalMart to grab a coffee and muffin at MacDonald's. We do have a gift card for there, so will use that if we go on a weekend.
- Don't eat out more than twice this month. To be fair, we don't actually eat out much at all. We had our wedding anniversary last month and used a gift card we got at Christmas. We still have one other gift card to use, but I was saving it for dh's birthday in September.
- Try and keep a handle on the grocery spending......with the rising prices easier said that done.
- NO buying magazines other than Pretty Patches at the end of the month......this is a hard one for me!
- No shopping online........even harder!!
Do you have any monthly goals, you would like to share with us all?