- Paint ceilings and walls in basement. Biggish job, but doable. I hope to get a good start on the trim, but that all depends on dh, as it's all to put up.
Well did get the ceilings and walls done, but nothing as far as the trim is concerned.
- Knit 31 Hexagons for my beekeeper's quilt. That's one per day and doable.
Managed three.........that's terrible......
- Reduce spending.
Mixed bag here, but at least money went into the savings every week.
- Have no MacDonald's coffee or muffins Monday through Friday. It's getting an annoying habit popping out to WalMart to grab a coffee and muffin at MacDonald's. We do have a gift card for there, so will use that if we go on a weekend.
Still have money on the gift card left, but overall a total failure!
- Don't eat out more than twice this month. To be fair, we don't actually eat out much at all. We had our wedding anniversary last month and used a gift card we got at Christmas. We still have one other gift card to use, but I was saving it for dh's birthday in September.
Probably more than twice, but wasn't too, to bad.
- Try and keep a handle on the grocery spending......with the rising prices easier said that done.
I think this last week I ended up spending around $85 for the week. It is truly hard to keep it under that per week nowadays.
- NO buying magazines other than Pretty Patches at the end of the month......this is a hard one for me!
This I did manage to do and I did pick up my magazine yesterday.
- No shopping online........even harder!!
Well I shopped online 3 times this month. Twice at Land's End and once at Marks and Spencer. Have to say though the Mark's purchase was some great deals. I got three tops for myself, two new bath mats and a hand towel all for $50 CDN That includes shipping, duties, taxes, everything. They have a good sale on at the moment.
I will post August goals tomorrow.
How did you do?