Carla posted about this yesterday, so I figured I would "borrow" her idea and do my list. Must say though I can come up with more things that are driving me potty than good things at the moment, but here goes.
1. I was so happy that I didn't go to the Blue Jays game on Friday, as they played 19 innings, yes you read that right, NINETEEN.
2. Glad to be living in a great country, and we have now celebrated our 27th Canada Day in Canada.
3. Got to see Nora and Paige on Saturday and I hope to see, all five of the grandchildren all together later in the week.
4. Picked up more paint for the basement, on sale and had a coupon for $5 and bought enough paint to fill out my card for a free can of paint. So all in all I saved over $75.
5. Happy that dh was able to have a three day weekend. There was a chance he was going to have to work.
Now for the thing I am irritated with..........ME
I am still sick. Can you believe it. I think though I am leaning more and more towards a sinus thing/allergies. I bought a nasal spray on Friday, but as yet it's making no difference. I am on allergy pills and have been for a while. My throat though still feels red raw and I am still so tired. It will be two weeks on Wednesday since I started feeling unwell. So I may make an appointment to see the doctor (hopefully) for Thursday (if he has room) to see what he says? (They have all been full of cold at daughter's house, so I knew I couldn't infect them with anything. That's why we went for a visit.)
Finally a Happy Birthday to future daughter-in-law; it's her birthday today!