Thursday, June 27, 2024

Banana Muffins

 I had bought too many banana's and had some over ripe ones that even I couldn't eat, so decided to make some banana muffins.  I did a google search for "moist banana muffins and came up with this recipe, for "The Best Banana Muffin Recipe."

Now I followed the exact recipe, but did not put the streusel on the top of it.

I also only have a 6 hole silicone muffin pan, so had to use a 6 hole cupcake silicone pan as well.  So that the muffin pan had twice the amount of mixture in it.

I put them in the oven for the allotted time.  The ones on the left needed an extra 3 minutes until they were cooked, and I cooked the ones on the left for an extra 10 minutes after that.
As you can see from the photo one lot was twice the size of the other lot, due to the baking pans.
The verdict though is I would use that recipe again in a heartbeat, as they are super moist, soft and tasty.


2 comments:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

It's hard to convince the Resident Chef to make too many muffins because he hates washing the pans. You've reminded me though of the banana bread he made a long time ago - perhaps I need to put a banana bug in his ear and see if he'll make it again.

Jackie said...

Yummy, those look just lovely. I do like a moist muffin.

God bless.

cross stitch update

 This is my latest update; I have completed stitching right up to this past Tuesday.  As you can see we had some stinking hot days last week...