Wednesday, August 15, 2018

A couple of quick makes..........

Had some dishcloth yarn in my stash, so I decided to knit a couple of dishclothes:

"R" called and asked if I could find a couple scraps of material to make her two girls some pouches to put their hair things in.  I have so much material I could make hundreds of pouches!!  So what do I do I make Sammy a pencil case, as I don't want to leave him out.
This literally was made with a scrap of material.  Good news is that I have cut out the girls pouches and that will be today's job sewing them all together.

6 comments:

angela said...

Love using what I have
Saves money twice
Uses up what I’ve already. Bought
And I don’t have to spend more
Love my knitted and crochet dish cloths. They’re the best

Karen said...

I love that kitty cat fabric.

William Kendall said...

The cat pouch is neat!

barbara woods said...

that fabric is just right

Jackie said...

Using up every little bit is just the ticket. It makes you feel as if you didn't waste money and got the biggest bang every for your dollar.

Love the cat fabric.

God bless.

mamasmercantile said...

Love the cat fabric for the pencil case. I am a great fan of knitted dishcloths.

Hotel Stay - Dinner

As part of our hotel stay the kids had booked us dinner, breakfast and afternoon tea. Here is what we ate at dinner.  Everything was spot on...