Saturday, March 24, 2018

Stomach Bug..........

It started with dh through the night on Thursday with him vomiting like a crazy person.  He stupidly went to work Friday morning, to get there, feel like death warmed over and drove back home.  By then the diarrhea started.  I have never seen him so sick.  He sat on the sofa all day and everything he ate or drank came back out one way or another.  He went to bed around 7:30 pm and didn't get up again until 6:30 am on Saturday morning.

As I write this Saturday afternoon, he is managing to eat a little and keep it down.  He has lost  6 lbs in the last couple of days.

I am sitting here with a very upset stomach and praying and hoping I am not next.  I have disinfected both bathrooms, including all handles and have not shared anything with him.  So fingers crossed I truly only have and upset stomach.

Has this stomach bug done the rounds with you and your family?


3 comments:

William Kendall said...

I live alone, so that hasn't been a concern, but it's been years since I've had a real stomach illness. A mild case of car sickness doesn't count.

Practical Parsimony said...

I live alone, but my friend would not eat anything I had cooked, sliced, or breathed near. I started throwing up and each throw up caused the other end to empty. I managed to get to the doctor the next day and tested for flu B. It took me over three weeks to get over it. The nasty part lasted only one day and threatened to come back but since the doctor gave me something for both ends, I survived without any more of that.

Evelyn said...

not yet thankfully but hope you dodge it!

Hotel Stay

First of all thank you for all your birthday wishes.  Each and every one of them was greatly appreciated.  The kids bought me/us an overnigh...