Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Ever had.........

One of those weeks, where you just want to say enough and start afresh?

Well it's one of those weeks and we are only on Tuesday!

On a positive note I managed two walks today that meant I was over 11,000 steps which is good.  Also half way through the month and have walked 45 miles, which is under target, but a lot more than I thought I would do with the weather being so cold and miserable.

Then just because........




Hopefully the week improves for me and everyone else........

4 comments:

Jackie said...

Hope the rest of your week is wonderful. Good going on the walking.

God bless.

William Kendall said...

I hope things pick up soon!

Anonymous said...

Well done for all of the walking. Hardly any walking for me this week or last due to Mum being in the hospital, I have been visiting every other day, my sister does the opposite days. It takes an hour there and back and in this weather that is no fun.
Hope we will soon get over this hump on this road of life.

Patricia

Jane said...

I hope the sun will shine on you and the rest of the week goes well :) yes; I've had those kinds of weeks more times than I care to mention!

Hotel Stay

First of all thank you for all your birthday wishes.  Each and every one of them was greatly appreciated.  The kids bought me/us an overnigh...