Anyway, got her a bag of clothes made and here are some photos:
The leopard print jacket pattern is from here. Pretty straight forward and I made a matching skirt by sewing a tube and putting some elastic in the top. I found a scrap of fleece type fabric in one of the scraps bags I bought at Fabricland.
The two tutu's are just netting with elastic threaded through the top of the waist. I will never win an award for precision, but I bet the girls (made a set for Nora as well) will love them.
By the way I bought this set from Amazon and the quality was rubbish. The dresses were awful, I am just hoping that they shoes and other accessories are okay, as then it was worthwhile ordering them.
I will continue to make dresses for them as it's fun and I have a few ideas of my own I want to try out.
By the way despite washing all the Barbies hair and dousing them with conditioner their hair still looked like a rats nest, so I found some pony tail bands and just put their hair in a pony tail. I am getting too old for this brushing a Barbie's hair lark!!!