Monday, October 16, 2017

10,604

That's how many steps I have done so far today at around 2 pm EST  The last time I hit over 10,000 steps was back on September 11th.  I have been sick or not been able to exercise much since the beginning of September.  I am hoping that health wise I will be back into the swing of things soon and those 10,000 steps per day will soon become a daily thing again.

Tomorrow I will be going to the "Old Folk's Exercise Class," again.  I haven't been since the end of August.  I wonder if the "steroid girls" will be there?  I know I won't be able to keep up with them but do know I will just do my best!!!

Meanwhile I'll just keep on walking......



3 comments:

William Kendall said...

Keep at it!

Iris said...

Way to go!!

angela said...

Yup I’m back on it
Because I swim I only have to hit 8;000 steps. But I have been doing 10;000.
No wonder I’ve crashed
Good luck. Remember baby steps

Hotel Stay

First of all thank you for all your birthday wishes.  Each and every one of them was greatly appreciated.  The kids bought me/us an overnigh...