Friday, March 17, 2017

Some photos.........

I did post these on Facebook, but will share with you as well.

Miss P turned 9 months old on Wednesday:

Both baby and mother are a lot happier due to getting more sleep!  Her favourite things in life are food, crawling and eating soil from the house plants.  She still has a "fetish" with the heating vents as well.

On Tuesday it was crazy hair day at daycare, and Miss N went like this:


She was a unicorn.  The "horn" is made of tin foil, shaped like a horn, with Miss N's hair wrapped around and and held in place with hair elastics and sprayed with hairspray.

As I said to dd, all Miss N's friends would love it and all the other mother's would hate dd for being an "over achiever!!"  She just laughed.


7 comments:

Betsy said...

Both are so cute and that unicorn horn! Oh my goodness. I agree wth you. Kids will love it. Mom's will hate it! :-)
Blessings,
Betsy

angela said...

Adorable.
Love the unicorn hair. Brilliant xx

William Kendall said...

Very cute!

Jackie said...

Love the unicorn look.

God bless.

Jane said...

Haha I love it!

Rose said...

They are both adorable....Sarah is like your dd and is very creative...I did not have that touch!

Stella Jones said...

She looks great as a unicorn! Hairdos are not what they were in my day. These days they are so inventive. My goodness, she's growing fast.

Hotel Stay - Dinner

As part of our hotel stay the kids had booked us dinner, breakfast and afternoon tea. Here is what we ate at dinner.  Everything was spot on...