Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Let me introduce Aira..........

Aira (pronounced Ira) was born on March 30th in New Zealand.  You can't really see much of her there, but she is snuggled under the quilt I made her, wearing the hat I knit her.
The fabric I used for all her things is Fox Playground for Free Spirit.  It's an older fabric and is harder to find now.  Below is a burp pad, change purse and a pixie basket.
 I also made her a wet bag.

So imagine my surprise when there was a knock on the door on Monday and the mail lady was delivering me a box.  Imagine my delight when I opened it and found all these goodies inside!!

I LOVE, LOVE chocolate, so am delighted with all these goodies.  I may or may not share some of them...LOL  However if I am not about for the rest of the week, you know I ate them all in one shot and now have a horrible migraine!!

10 comments:

mamasmercantile said...

Congratulations to you all she certainly is a beautiful baby.

Anne in the kitchen said...

She is a beautiful little girl! Congratulations!

Jackie said...

Beautiful baby girl. Congratulations to all of you.

God bless.

William Kendall said...

What a cutie she is, too!

The Cranky said...

What a sweet wee girl... hearty congratulations!

barbara woods said...

she is sweet

Jane said...

I can understand you receiving all of those goodies - your sewing is gorgeous and obviously much appreciated :)

Linda aka Crafty Gardener said...

Aira looks adorable under the quilt. Now, if you can't manage that chocolate (don't imagine that will be the case) you can send it on to me :)

Betsy said...

What a beautiful baby. You hand sewn gifts are beautiful. Perfect fabric choice for a sweet little girl. I love her name.
Blessings,
Betsy

One Family said...

So sweet and such nice things you made for her. Congrats!

Hotel Stay - Dinner

As part of our hotel stay the kids had booked us dinner, breakfast and afternoon tea. Here is what we ate at dinner.  Everything was spot on...