Friday, July 25, 2014

Well that's just teasing..........

Look what pulled up outside our house this morning............
 There were three skids of the green stuff.........
None of it went around our house.........bummer!!

Had to go to babysit our Little Munchkin on Friday, as her parents had to go to a funeral.  I have seen her in better moods, so no photos taken.  On the way home I got stuck in traffic, so what do you do..take a couple of photos.  Now don't panic I was at a full stop, going no where fast as they say.
 This is on Hwy 400 going north at Canada's Wonderland Theme Park.
 Friday afternoon at 3pm is not a good time to be on that highway going North as everyone is heading for their cottages.
 Took me nearly 2 hours to get home.  Normally it is an hour and 15 minutes.  I wasn't impressed!!  Did enjoy looking after our Little Munchkin though.

2 comments:

William Kendall said...

I know that freeway well that time of day... but my experience has been coming from up north, so the rush hour's not been a problem. It's been years since I've been to Wonderland.

Isn't that just the way with landscapers?

Jane said...

I too have been at a standstill on the 400. And the 401. Not so much the 403 - it always seems to move!

Hotel Stay - Dinner

As part of our hotel stay the kids had booked us dinner, breakfast and afternoon tea. Here is what we ate at dinner.  Everything was spot on...