Sunday, August 23, 2026

Autumn/Halloween.........

I was in Home Sense the other day and was greeted by all the Autumn and Halloween decorations.  I do enjoy the whole Autumn/Fall decorating theme, though do not do it in our house........but maybe I should?


I of course was drawn to all the glass pumpkins!


Only two more weeks and the kids will be back at school, where has the summer gone too?



9 comments:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

My goodness, that's a LOT of glass pumpkins! Rather clever to display them in a window too.
And yes, where has the summer gone. I'm dreading fall because it leads to the much hated winter.

Sandra said...

I also don't decorate for Halloween. Very little for Christmas, either. The entire summer has sped by.

Ami said...

I used to decorate for every little holiday when the kids were young. I don't do it anymore for just us, it's just not necessary. One of the things I have at work, though, is a model skeleton about 2 feet tall. His name is Artemus, and he has an outfit for every season, including floofy purple Easter bunny ears. The kids love it.

Jeanie said...

I'm not ready!

Linda's Relaxing Lair said...

Hi Gill, I do love Autumn! My birthday is near the end of October and close to Halloween. I don't bother decorating for any occasion, but then again, I live alone. I don't mind, and actually enjoy seeing the decorations and displays of those who do. I enjoyed seeing all your photos. Thanks for sharing.

Anne in the kitchen said...

I do seasonally decorate. I enjoy it but I do less than I did years ago. Back then I went all out. Now I do enough to satisfy me, except for Christmas and I go all out with it.

Maggie said...

I love Autumn decorations, I do put some out but not loads, mostly cross stich smalls I've done over the years. Home Sense always have some great Autoumn decs.

Lowcarb team member said...

I do like Autumn decor and my small selection will be coming out on the 1st September :)

All the best Jan

Granny Sue said...

Oh my! I love those glass pumpkins. I would be so tempted to buy one or two or three of those.

Well let's try this again........

I'm back, feeling a whole lot better (fingers, toes and everything crossed!) and hoping to stay that way!! Just felt all out of sorts th...