Thursday, May 30, 2024

More books I have read.........

I have read these three books over the past couple of weeks.  All were really good and I would recommend them.  I have ordered a couple more by Jennifer Ryan from the library, so will show you those when they arrive.  All the books involve some aspect of World War II.  It was a tie between the Jennifer Ryan books as to which one I enjoyed the most.  Both of the Jennifer Ryan books involved actual things that happened during the war.

I must say Jennifer Ryan is my new favourite author at the moment.




5 comments:

Karen said...

I just bought The Wedding Dress Sewing Circle on kindle. Looking forward to reading that.

Jackie said...

Thank you for the recommendations. I will need to look for those books.

God bless.

DB Stewart said...

Relatable reaction to a good book (insert fist bump here).

My Piece of Earth said...

All three of those books sound like something I would like to read, I'll go to my library to see if they have them.

Magpie's Mumblings said...

I know I've read some Jennifer Ryan books but can't recall the names offhand. Two authors I like at the moment are Kristin Hannah and Irene Hannon...both are light reads but very enjoyable.

Sunday Song..........

May not be the best singers out there, but a very catchy tune!