Sunday, November 3, 2019

Scrunchies.........

Been busy sewing scrunchies this week........well not all week, I was being a lazy bum when it came to sewing this week and didn't do much.


Anyhow, I decided to make these ones in baby corduroy, which means it is a finer corduroy.  Not sure if they will sell, but if they don't I have four grand daughters who will put them too good use.  I love the floral fabric the best; which one do you like?

I bought the basket they are in to put on the table at the next show I am in from the dollar store.  I can think of a couple of uses for it when not using in shows.  I bought another basket for the Xmas Pocket Tissue holders:

Do you shop at the dollar stores.........which by the way half the time things are not a dollar, but that's a whole other story😊

6 comments:

Karen said...

Love your scrunchies. They are hard to come by so they should sell

Jenn Jilks said...

Our dollar store is going out of business, hubby went and bought a batch of stuff.
Fun sewing projects.

50 and counting said...

I love a trawl through Dollarama.

Napkins, packets of gravy mix are always purchased.

The candy aisle is always worth a look, you never know what you will find there.

William Kendall said...

Very colourful!

Jackie said...

The scrunchies are lovely. I don't think I could choose my favourite.

God bless.

Winifred said...

Those Christmas fabrics are really lovely.

The wool at the pound shops here are usually a good buy, amazing quality some of them. Hard to believe you can get 3 balls for £2. I love the glitter ones, nice for Christmas knitting.

{{{SIGH}}}

Tuesday was a mixed bag type of day. Had the appliance repair guy come again to install another circuit board in the fridge.  When hubby got...