Wednesday, November 13, 2019

I will be following these instructions word by word.......

Or maybe not!!!!  I will however be sewing for a bit of the day as I do have a show again this coming weekend, and do want to replenish some stock.  I did finally get a couple sets of soup bowl cozies finished yesterday:
I love both patterns.  Which one do you like the best?  I sell these in the shop for $15 a pair.

I also picked up my Christmas arrangement for the outside from a local home business yesterday and it is gorgeous:
I just love the galvanized pail its in.

7 comments:

Practical Parsimony said...

Gill,
I was beginning to worry about you. I sewed before anything. I love to sew. It relaxes me. I would be irritated if I thought I had to wash dishes before sewing. When I was first married and making a dress for myself, I would try on the dress, sit down in my panties and sew until I needed to try on the dress again. On several occasions my husband came and was just scandalized, fussing at me for not having on clothes. Makeup?

Anonymous said...

Thanks for purchasing your outdoor planter from me. Love the Christmas season and helping people decorate their home. Was great meeting you. Thanks Janelle

Jenn Jilks said...

That really was funny, those instructions. Young people have no idea!

I love the decor!

Chris said...

Thanks for a good chuckle...and your Christmas arrangement is truly gorgeous.

William Kendall said...

I prefer the one on the right.

Maggie said...

I had to laugh, I can't sit to do any crafting until my jobs are done, but as for getting my hair done and putting on a pretty dress, nah, forget that :-)

Winifred said...

If I want to sew or knit then I do. Everything else can wait. If I did what needed to be done in our house I'd never get any sewing done.

I like the blue & green one, that little bee is so sweet.

{{{SIGH}}}

Tuesday was a mixed bag type of day. Had the appliance repair guy come again to install another circuit board in the fridge.  When hubby got...