Thursday, February 15, 2018

Sun shining and temperatures above freezing equals....

Gill who was smiling and had a spring in her step.  In fact just under 22,000 steps and 9.66 miles were walked on Wednesday.  I did three walks and cleaned the car so I also added 165 minutes worth of exercise to my total.

However, despite me doing all that I am still under my miles walked for this month, as I have only walked just under 45 miles, should be at 50 at the half way point of the month.  I can deal with the cold weather but cannot deal with slippery roads and footpaths.  I am terrified of slipping, so have been avoiding walking.

I took some photos while out walking on my 7 am walk.  This is where I see the sun starting to rise on my walk;
Trying to be artistic here!!
 They were moving snow from one part of the subdivision to somewhere else, using the giant "Tonka" trucks.
 You felt very tiny beside them.
The one good thing about the temperatures being above freezing, it has started to melt the snow a little..........

1 comment:

William Kendall said...

Lovely shots!

They take the snow here to snow dumps. I know of one old quarry that becomes a snow dump, and that pile lasts well into the spring, because it's mostly out of the sun.

Hotel Stay

First of all thank you for all your birthday wishes.  Each and every one of them was greatly appreciated.  The kids bought me/us an overnigh...