Got my first project sewn with my new cork fabric. A cosmetic pouch/clutch for a friend. Love both the cork fabric, very easy to use and the Tula Pink fabric, only have a tiny bit of that left.......
It is far from being perfect, but overall I am pleased with it, for my first try.
One of the issues is that I put one set of pockets in upside down😳 I didn't realize until I had inserted the zip and top stitched it. It's still functional with only the one set of pockets.
I used this tutorial and found it pretty easy to follow.
I am also doing the Square a month knit along afghan from the Holiday 2017 Edition of the Knit Simple Magazine. This is January's square:
It's a Bales Pattern. I am just using Patons Canadiana for the yarn, which is not what the original pattern calls for. I am doing this more to practice different stitches and patterns.
So there you go my show and tell for this past week. I did also make an Easter bib for a little baby girl.